Seeking Comic Masters
Happy April Fool's Day, a time for all kinds of pranks and tricks! Do you have any funny or furious experiences (in real life, the game, or just your imagination) to share with us? If yes, make a comic of it and show us.
Turn your experiences or simply your imagination about April Fool's gags, pranks and jokes into a rage comic! Everybody is a potential comic master! Participate in the fun now!
21:00 on Mar 31*—21:00 on April 3
Participants open a thread in Agora—Chatting Group on ClapAlong forum and post their creative comic in the thread.
21:00 on Mar 31—21:00 on April 4
All players on ClapAlong can comment on the comic in the specific thread. The positive comments from players will be counted as votes.
21:00 on April 4—21:00 on April 7*
We will select and verify the final 10 comics with the most votes and announce the winners accordingly.
Server: All servers of all games on ClapAlong
1. Participants need to finish the following two steps to join in this activity.
a. Open a new thread in Agora— on ClapAlong forum and upload their original rage comic by following the Post Format 1 below. The comic must be original and not found on any other site or source. Comics found violating this will be disqualified. The individual thread is where we collect comments/votes of player's works.
b. Post the URL of your individual thread by following the Post Format 2 in this thread. This is the requirement we think you're qualified for this activity.
2. Participants should have a sign with the words ClapAlong displayed in their comic. This is a must!
3. We will review the comics of every participant in their specific thread and collect the comments. One positive comment is counted as one valid vote. Players can invite as many friends as possible to comment/vote for their works. Using any scripts, bots, or multiple accounts to increase votes will cause you to be disqualified.
4. Each participant can submit multiple comics, but only one prize per participant will be awarded. The prize will be awarded to the game/server listed in winning submission. Game/server substitutions are not permitted, so choose your game wisely on each submission.
5. Hitchhiking on other player's achievement and abuse comment/vote will lead to instant disqualification.
6. Have no idea about photo uploading? Click this tutorial for help!
7. ClapAlong shall reserve the right of final explanation of the rules; all rules are subject to alteration without advanced notice.
Post Format 1 (for example)
Title: [Rage Comic] + the title of your comic
My Rage Comic:
Post Format 2 (for example)
URL of My Rage Comic: http://***
We will announce the final winners after the activity ends. The prizes will be directly sent to the winners' accounts between 3 and 15 working days after we announce the winners. For Batheo winners, they will receive a code containing the Gold prize instead.Note that the prize you win will be that of the game submitted in your winning comic.
+++++++++++++++ How to make a rage comic? +++++++++++++++
Step 1: Find the comic builder at http://memebase.com/ragebuilder/ and you will see some angry faces and four blank grids.
Step 2: Select a face you'd like to use and click on it. It will appear on the grid. Mouse over the face and drag the small icon in the red frame to resize the face.
Step 3: You may want to rotate the face, make a horizontal flip or clone it. Simply mouse over the face and click the little buttons above it.
You may choose other emotions in the dropdown list.
Step 4: He may want to say something. Add a text box now.
Similarly, you can change your text to make it more attractive. Mouse over the text box to do what you like.
Doesn't it look more vivid?
Step 5: You can also import images from other sites to enrich your comic.
Step 6: Now you just need to arrange your story into a funny comic and save it!
21:00:00 Sat, Mar 31, 2012 (GMT+8; Perth Time);
06:00:00 Sat, Mar 31, 2012 (PDT);
09:00:00 Sat, Mar 31, 2012 (EDT);
08:00:00 Sat, Mar 31, 2012 (CST);
06:00:00 Sat, April 7, 2012
09:00:00 Sat, April 7, 2012 (EDT);
08:00:00 Sat, April 7, 2012 (CST);
15:00:00 Sat, April 7, 2012 (CET);
13:00:00 Sat, April 7, 2012 (GMT).